Online Quran Translation
Online Quran Academy provides the world’s best Quran teachers to teach the Quran with translation. Our certified Ulemas have experience in this field for more than ten years. Their effective communication skills encourage students to seek knowledge. Online Quran Academy provides expert Quran scholars who are well-aware to teach translation in Urdu, English, and Arabic language. We have both male and female Quran translation teachers to ensure the satisfaction of learners.
Why is it important to understand the Quran with translation?
Allah wants to communicate with us through the Quran. The sacred book of ‘’The Quran’’ has been revealed in the classical Arabic language. In the present time, there are only a few people Arabic people who can understand this classical Arabic language because over time this language has also been modernized. The presence of zeer, zabr, or shad changes the meaning of the same word. That’s why it is very important to understand the meaning of every word to understand what Allah wants to say. Every word in the Quran has hundreds of meanings concealed in it.
- Initially, the students are taught Arabic grammar and its rules to develop the basic understanding with the Arabic language.
- Our dedicated teachers have sufficient knowledge of Hadith and Islamic history.
- Our experienced Quran teachers refer authorized Islamic books and Tafseer books to understand the contextual meaning of verses with deep understanding.
- The teachers also give references from Islamic historical incidents and how to drive analogy from them. It helps to understand the meanings of Ayyat.
- Our professional Quran tutors explain the meaning of each verse by explaining every single word of it. This word by word approach helps students to interpret the contextual meaning of Ayaat.
- However, the students are also evaluated weekly basis to estimate whether they are understanding it or not.